Pages

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Still getting ready to leave...... so much to do

Well, still in Calgary, and it is taking a long time just to get organized and get everything ready, paperwork... medical done, vaccination done.....dental half way.... haven't bought much yet....just a really nice video cam with digital camera built into it... however reading the crime stats , I may not be able to use it as much I thought since quite possible to get mugged for it.... so yea that is vorrisome...haven't lost enouh weight to run fast enough..... I was looking forward making a documentary also, bummer... well I am still in the midst of stuff so in the next entry hopefully I'll be cheerfull....

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous08:55

    hello,
    my name is sadia n guyana is my country. its always great to hear about visitors experience, and although u had some bad times its seems u didnt let it overshaddow ur time here. thats really great to hear. i read ur journal, it had me laughin till my stomach hurt.

    i hope u return. hope ur travels are going good.
    take care.

    ReplyDelete