Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Thanks guys for all the good wishes,

Thanks it's nice to know to have so many nice friends..... and by the way email me your postal address if you want me to send you a postcard from Guyana!! Saturday and friday night good bye party! Well down to last 3 days.... and I still have to do things since I managed to procrastinate enough Here is some of the nice good bye wishes I got so far, some really funny / both hungarian/eng... I will add more later.....
Good luck Boldi, have a nice trip and a pleasant working 'vacation'!
Will be looking forward to reading about your adventures, on your website.
Take care !!! Tribal Dance
Gus
---------------------------- Hey Big guy, I'm still in Toronto, but I just wanted to wish you all the best. Take care. Z Boldiiiiiiiii, I do not have a phone anymore as I went rafting a few weekends ago and got water all over it and have not had a chance to go get a new one so needless to say I do not have your number anymore so when you get this please call me at work or at home tonigh. Make sure you do as I would like to see you before you leave..............YA and don't say "ya, right as if I will" cause I WILL. Talk to you soon and I love your link and your picture.... you look very hot. If you come back and I am not married and we have a baby WHICH WILL BE A BOY I hope he has your eyes and hair color.............. much love xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox K ----------------==- Hi there world traveler! What a brave move on your part! It is unfortunate that you will not be here in Sept. as we have some wonderful things you could be reporting on. We will miss you on TV. I will not be able to promise you anything without talking to the directors first. We have a meeting in a couple of weeks, and if that is OK then I shall e-mail our decision to you. Please take care of yourself and enjoy your trip and experience. All the best, Klementina ----------------- Good luck Boldi!! I will keep an eye on your blog. infact I will add a link to it on my blog. Makes it easier for me to read. All the best! Rebecca -------------- Kedves Boldi! Sok szerencset kivanok az utadhoz. A Joisten vezereljen e igyekezetedben.. Vigyaz magadra. Udv. Dori neni > ------- Hát szeretnék nagyon jó utat kívánni neked. Amint láttam a képeken, tiszta ?serd?. Nagyon hangulatos lesz. Fél évre én is szívesen mennék. Kapsz védooltásokat? Te is faházban leszel, vagy koházban leszel? Vicces lesz kicsi csoki gyerekeket tanítani IT-s dolgokra, amikor még nem is láttak számítógépet. Majd futhatsz a jaguárok elol, meg a kígyók elol. Cousin András ---------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment